Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Review of Stripped by Jasinder Wilder

Stripped by Jasinda Wilder

by
        
    

Read in August, 2013

This is simply an amazing love story. Grey and Dawson are one of my favorite book couples. They had things that happened in their past but the book did not dwell on it. Some reviewers complain about Grey and her innocence, her crying etc. Some say the story is unrealistic. Really how would you know? I knew some girls like this in college and I think I cried more than my fair share of tears at this age. So this could happen. Stranger stuff happens everyday. These are two people who stumble on to each other in a weird place. Open your mind and enjoy this book for what it is. A love stoy. I enjoyed this book very much. I recommend this book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment