Sunday, August 25, 2013

My first post - a little about my page and book boyfriends

Welcome to my blog about my passion for reading.  I forgot how much I loved to read.  One day, I ordered Fifty Shades of Grey on the reader app on my phone and the rest is history.  I don't know if anyone will ever read this but I have to put my thoughts somewhere. I will be posting favorite lists, what books I considered must reads and ideas here.  Also, I am on Good Reads.

Right Now, I am reading Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens and awaiting the release of Fueled by K. Bromberg. 

My favorite list is:

Current book boyfriends are:

Braden Carmichael - On Dublin Street
Gabriel  Emerson - Gabriel Inferno and Rapture
Gideon Cross - The Cross Fire Series
Christian Grey - 50 Shades - Baby!
Will Cooper - Slammed
Will Ryan - Sweet Thing
Bradley Banks - Broken (This series)
Brandon Taylor - Taking Chances
Anthony Rawlings - The Consequences Series (this one shocks some)

This list seems to change weekly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment